This past week Pastor Brice focused his teachings on how to deal with envious people, haters.
“We all have haters in our life – make sure you’re not contributing to their hate.” – Pastor V.S. Brice
Are you contributing? We can unknowingly, through no fault of our own, become a contributor to someone’s hate or envy. How? By being the recipient of a gift/s or purchasing for ourselves something that another is coveting. You won’t have a clue, you won’t know what is going on, until you are being treated to lies – deceptions – and/or attacks on your character. Now is the time to get God involved, you will need His support. Don’t try to do it on your own.
“Don’t get side-tracked by what people say about you. Go to God.” – Rev. Seymore Brice
Psalm 7:6 (NIV) “Arise, O Lord, in your anger; rise up against the rage of my enemies. Awake my God, decree justice.”
Pastor Brice gave the following on how to deal with people who hate on you:
- Do nothing, in regards, to them. Remain in God’s teachings and principles. Luke 21:6
- Don’t hate them back. Nothing good comes from a payback. 1 Peter 3:9
- Don’t try to figure out why they hate you. It’s not them, it’s the Devil in them. Psalm 38:19
- Forgive them. When you forgive you’re in control, it sets you free. Ephesians 4:32
- Bless them – don’t curse them. Every person was put in your life for a reason. They will either bless you or test you. Stay in The Word. When tested you will be able to pass the test. Romans 12:14
Solomon Temple Ministries International – Blogger – Othella Hill-Jordan